BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is the purpose of this Blog?

This course is for the people who know nothing about Internet Marketing Strategies. You might come on the computer just to check your email and go on your Myspace and Twitter account. Basic Web surfers. You are aware of all of the Marketing that goes on from the ads that you see on almost every page that you enter.


What is Affiliate Marketing? The most basic of the answers is : Promoting other Peoples Product. The Affiliate part refers to the commission percentage that you recieve as a credit for Marketing another persons product.

The best part of Affiliate Marketing is that you have no limit to the amount of sales that you can make. Depending on the percentage that a Vendor (we'll get into that later) splits with you, you can make the bigger percentage of the sale.

Lets back up a little bit and do a brief analysis of the Internet, and how this Industry has an advantage over any other Industry on this Planet. When you step inside this Industry you need to realize the fierce level of competition, that you will face.

This is a written and video course designed to help you out in all the different strategies that are commonly used to make money as a affiliate marketer.

Did you know that 90% of recent millionaires made their wealth from the Internet.

An affiliate marketer is a person who promotes other peoples products and makes a commission from sales and or lead information

I made this for beginners looking for ways to make money online. I want to show you a method to start with a free approach to using Clickbank and revealing alot of the Gurus Blueprint system.

Just because you are not the product owner does not mean that you cant make a lot of money. There is no limit with what you can make as affiliate marketer. 5k a month, 10k, 20, 100k, 300k is possible. The best part is if you get good as affiliate marketer you can put your success story in a course form and become a vendor.

Vendors can put their product inside a network and have thousands of people promoting their product where they get a percentage off every sale. They also make 100% commission when they sale the product themselves. Doesnt this sound like a dream come true!

Its definitely harder than it looks, so that is why I have this course. Its like walking around in the dark, searching for the How to with instructions. I have made a little bit of money. $148 in two weeks. Chump change. For me that is when I saw the potential. I went on a journey Online to find this secret blueprint system the Gurus use. I have been studying how the Gurus do it, by buying their courses, and getting alot of free valuable info from expert affiliates.

Here is my first course website showing you what I found. This is just the beginning I am 1 1/2 months in now, and every day online is another revolutionary step in my journey. You're just another scam right?

. Most scammers promise you the world and want your money up front right? I want no money from you, until you make some money off what I tell you, and take my advice for tools and resources you should upgrade to.

The affiliate marketers have the hardest challenge and journey ahead. It will not hurt you to take time out to watch my videos and read some of the written. All of the information that I give you is from my training from a handful of Internet Gurus courses I paid for, and 5-8 hours of research a day for months on the courses that are listed.

I want to be rich, and you do too! Never deny that urge exists. There is no quick way, but the Internet is where you have your best chance. You have a bigger shot if you have your own product. That is where I come in. I want to help you to become a effective rising affiliate, to climb to a Vendor (Owner of the products you see on Clickbank.com

 

 

How do you really make money as a affiliate marketer?

You can take the course for the steps that I suggest. I put the course in written and video for a couple of reasons. Video is so powerful that over 50% of people watch video when they use the Internet.

Videos give you the ability to look over my shoulder right into my computer and allow you to follow steps by directions I give you thru my computer. You are working on your computer thru this journey, doesnt it make most since to teach you on a computer?

The written is for the people who like to read, as well as watch videos, and like to learn multiple ways.

Who are you?

My name is James Richardson. I am probably very similar to you. Work a job, have commited relationship, have 2 kids a boy and a girl. I am a person that is not going to accept trading time for money my whole life. I have always believed that to get rich you must learn the blueprint system of the rich and duplicate with your imprint on it.

I feel my best chance of success is to help you out and give you a jumpstart making some money, and then by you following my recommendations with necessary tools and services you need to enhance you will help me out.

If you need to see what I look like I have a myspace page at myspace.com/intense381780 where I have a picture with me and my son

What different are you doing than the next guy?

Effective affiliate marketers and vendors that are making consistent growing income are all doing a similar strategy. So I can not say that I am the first person to help you before you have to spend any money. My style bring the information in a step by step process.

As a beginner the Internet can be overwhelming, so in my opinion a free course on all of the topics that you are use to seeing online are discussed in a order designed to accelerate your journey.

I focus on Clickbank as the affiliate network, because of the simplicity in signing up. Quality products. 50 - 75% commission that you make. 10,000 plus products that hold great educational value in all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment