BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting Traffic thru Video Marketing

Without further ado, here's our list of the Top Ten Video Sharing Sites

1) Blip.tv
2) VideoEgg
3) Dailymotion
4) YouTube
5) Veoh
6) Google Video
7) Grouper
8) Jumpcut
9) AOL
10) Eyespot

Video Marketing can be an extremely effective method to getting traffic to your websites. Sign up to each of these sites and add your videos to your channel.

The video can be done with a tool called Jing. You will see an example of how I use Jing to upload a file to you tube and to other video sites. The name that I choose is a case study for yourself.

The tags will be found with research done on the video site and with Googles Keyword Tool. Getting views to your video can mean people clicking to your website. I imagine if you are a beginner at affiliate marketing you have the most trouble with getting people to come to your website.

You have control of what your title is, the description, the tags, and the video itself. There are some people on you tube not even marketing that are recieving thousands of views a day. For the title and the tags.

There is also a site http://www.viewtubetrain.com/ that you can get points for watching videos that will get you more views. I will be your test dummy if you want to make sure that video marketing has results.

If your reading my blog well I got you here. I want to let you know that I am a student of affiliate marketing as well as a mentor. I will only reccommend the best courses for you.

Get
Quick Video Marketing now... Click here!




Quick Video
Marketing




Re-Tweet this message

1 comment:

  1. Read the FAQs on blip.tv - they implicitly state that no advertising of any kind is allowed. They go into the specifics of what they mean by advertising, i.e. marketing, click-thrus, etc...

    I was about to open an account until I read their FAQ.

    ReplyDelete