BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Blueprint from Helicopter View - You need the details

This is the blueprint that you can see from afar, but you need the gritty details to succeed in each region.

Blog Creations- keyword focus - Make Money While Online is my focus for this blog
Forum Comments - Do Follow
Web 2.0 sites ex: squidoo, hub pages
Blog Comments - Do Follow
Social Networks - Ex: Twitter, Myspace, Facebook
Social Bookmarking sites- Ex: Digg
Article Sites: Biggest : Ezine Articles
Online Classifieds - Ex: FreeUsAds, Craigslist
Groups - Ex: Google Groups, Ask Yahoo
Article Directories -
Press Release
Release Rights
Podcasts
Video Hosting - You Tube is biggest 80 million hits a day

(All of those sites are SEO to link to Webpage/Blog/Salespage)
(Keyword is in domain of sites linking to main site)
|
|
|
|
Those sites link to your Webpage you created. OR Blogger or Wordpress Blog. OR Straight to the Sales Page.

In my case and most people who can't deal with the technical side we will link to a Blogger free site or Wordpress with Hosting. Seeing is believing. You can have a free Blogger site and still rank for a high searched profitable keyword.

My proof is to look up Make Money Online and notice how a .Blogspot comes up. Take a look at the screenprint.


The 1st position is the .blogspot which means that the website is free from Google. This next screenprint shows there is another .Blogspot free website in the 3rd position. This is proof that you can get massive traffic from free websites without having to use hosting.

Man do I wish that these were my sites. Lets look at the keyword search amount for this keyword Make Money Online.




Look at Google's Keyword Search Result. It would cost you $2.85 estimated to get one click to be on first page of Google. This keyword search phrase gets 673,000 hits a month in searches. Incredible traffic for one keyword. How did these sites do it? SEO on Page and off page. So broad of an answer, but I will explain through a show and prove experiment that I will have to succeed to even gain your trust.



Many people, including me can give it to you in paragraph form. I can go on for 5 pages on SEO tips. When really it comes down to a real life case study that reveals a method that will be crystal clear. Traffic is what you need and you don't have a huge amount of patience.

That is why I will volunteer to go into the chemist lab and won't leave until I see alot of traffic. You know you need to link from authority sites back to main site to link to salespage. You have been building up those blogs and linking from all types of places to try to dominate your keyword phrase.

In my first experiment it will take place over a 15-30 course of time. Follow me on next post to get the gritty details of my Real Life Case Study for this Blog. By the way this keyword phrase that I attempting to dominate is Make Money While Online. Lets take a look at a screenprint of that search amount so you know the stats.



As you see it has only 1,600 searches a month. Which is a little more than 50 searches a day. Really no traffic, right? Yes you are right. The reason why I am targeting this is for a SEO experiment. To see if my experiment will work short term for low keyword searches. If I can dominate that keyword in the next 15-30 days and get some traffic from it, it is a small step in the right direction.

We both have one thing in common. We are tired of putting in countless hour after hour of work, research, money, and stress. If you are not successfully making over a couple grand a month than you feel how I feel. Like pulling your hair out. Vulnerable to buy the next program, because the last didn't work.

I am not asking for your email or that you take a trial or send you to a sales link. No, I am trying to build your trust, and respect. I will be your case study. I will not be visible to you during the time of the case study. The same way that you have your site up, and chances are I will never see it. You are not ranking for a high ranking search term.

I find sites thru the search engine or authority sites.

2 comments:

  1. If you want fast money, you should invest in a good and reliable booking system which serves online booking with the help of various partners around the world. Aside from earning a new extra hundred dollars per transaction, you'll be able to travel a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. click below link For The 48 Hour Blueprint - made over $5,000 on a Saturday

    The 48 Hour Blueprint - made over $5,000 on a Saturday

    ReplyDelete