BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can i make extra money online?




Theres a system that is being followed. My first piece of advice is find out a place that has products that would appeal to anyone in all categories. http://www.clickbank.com/ Problem solved. I don't make any money for refferring you to the best affiliate network. Go sign up, look at marketplace and look into different categories.

What you will be doing is called affiliate marketing. Its promoting a vendors (Product owner) website by providing a link or a banner ad from your site. If I were to make something off referring you to Clickbank that would be a form of affiliate marketing.

Chances are you are not a computer programmer. Am I right? I am definitely not, and do not ever want to be one. Its like learning the hardest foreign language and can take years to master. I didnt come online to get swallowed up and spit out by the technical problems that you will face in Internet Marketing.

My advice use blogspot as your home central and market your site to move it up on the search engine results page. The basic format that seems to be the most effective is to offer out valuable info to your traffic that you have brought in thru either videos, SEO, or PPC. Once the traffic is in then that free info is given thru the visitor giving you their email to get it.

You need a email autoresponder to put a code on your page to capture email and name. You can keep and ongoing relationship with your visitors through getting their email. You want to on your site provide helpful information that will lead the traffic interested in what your content suggests to do, which is get more valuable info thru the product or products you are promoting.

Or you can put context ads or "adsense" on your site to get a few cents per click of each ad. The free way of getting traffic to your site is what you call SEO- Search Engine Optimization. It is a complex way of saying move up in search engine results to reach the front page for a keyword phrase that you are targeting.

The keyword that I am targeting is : make extra money online and it has an average of 9,900 views per month. The competition is high for this keyword. There are many programs you can buy to help you make money online. They will promise you the world, and give you alot of useful steps.

There will be a couple of BIG problems that you will face almost immediately when trying to follow the programs. That is why your here, you want a plan to follow that will bring you results. My plan will not make you thousands per day, maybe hundreds. It will help you avoid alot of newbie mistakes that I made, and pick up some steps that will fling you into getting traffic and possible sales.

You only need one tool that you want to utilize in the beginning. That is that email Autoresponder that I mentioned. For my opt in form, I offer you some secrets that I will only give my subscribers. The 10 biggest mistakes to avoid. A blueprint that successful Internet Marketers are using that they dont mention. How to spot sites that are best to leave your links. There is much more inside my email subscription that would be crazy not to get this free subscription.

Yes I will once in a while try to sell you something, but it will be a product that is excellent and that has 60 days money back guarantee. No risk, no hard sell. You will be getting so much free valuable stuff from me that you might actually want to send me money.

I want you to use what I will be sending you to your advantage, and jump in this race.


No comments:

Post a Comment